With expertise in all areas of commercial real estate including: leasing, sales, investments, tenant representation, and consulting services – we work hard to deliver you value.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Buyer representation
- Seller representation
- Property evaluation
- Site selection
- Build-to-suit assistance
- Project management
- Opinion-of-value reports
- Landlord representation
- Tenant representation
- Site selection
- Market analysis
- Space needs analysis
- Strategic lease-up planning
- Quarterly market reports
- Lease negotiations
- Dispositions & Acquisitions
- Debt Placement
- Single Asset & Multiple-Property Portfolios
- Forward Commitment Properties
- Multi-Market Experience
- Strategic Advisory Services & Negotiations
- Financial & Operational Analysis
- Renewals, Relocations, Expansions, Contractions
- Demographic Analysis
- Cost of Occupancy Analysis
- Multi-Market Representation
- Investment & Financial Analysis
- Investment Performance Audit
- Risk Evaluations & Management
- Lease Vs. Buy Analysis
- 1031 Exchange Investment Analysis
- Lease Analysis
- Opinions of Value Assessment
- Development & Cash Flow Analysis
- Asset Management & Strategic Business Planning
- Lease Administration & Tenant Relations
- Finance & Accounting
- Detailed Financial Reporting
- Site Engineering Services
- Vendor Management
Local, National, and Global Partnerships
Through our SIOR, CORFAC, and Site Source networks, Capacity Commercial Group offers full service real estate management to our clients, regardless of location. These partnerships allow us to gain access to deep local knowledge that helps us serve our clients all over the world. When our partners need a company specialized in Portland, they know Capacity is here to help.
Capacity Commercial Group is an owner-operated private company with a proven track record in the Portland market. On average, our Capacity team members have over 20 years’ experience in the market, and have completed over 3,000 transactions for more than $1B total aggregate since the founding of the company.
We select the best of the best to join our team, with 10 members having earned the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR) designation. Our unparalleled knowledge of the Portland commercial market, combined with our vast network of local connections, provides a unique advantage for our clients – both large and small.
AFFILIATIONS, AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- WE'RE HIRING!
We’re proud of the team we have built at Capacity Commercial Group and we are always looking out for top talent.
If you’re interested in starting a conversation, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.